- Union Pacific Corporation CFO Rob Knight to Address Cowen and Company 8th Annual Global Transportation ConferenceSeptember 2, 2015 - Rob Knight, chief financial officer of Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE: UNP), will address the Cowen and Company 8th Annual Global Transportation Conference at 8:40 a.m. ET on Wednesday, September 9, 2015, in Boston.
- Union Pacific Railroad and Subsidiary Union Pacific Distribution Services Receive Nissan Honors for Superior Service, Environmental SavingsAugust 12, 2015 - Union Pacific Railroad was honored by Nissan with its Cost Leadership Award, while Union Pacific Distribution Services (UPDS) received the automotive manufacturer's Zero-Emission Leadership Award.
- Union Pacific Recognized as a Best Employer for Healthy LifestylesAugust 5, 2015 - Union Pacific was named among the Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles for 2015 by The National Business Group on Health (NBGH).
- Union Pacific Railroad Invests $13.5 Million to Strengthen Wyoming's Transportation InfrastructureAugust 3, 2015 - Union Pacific Railroad will strengthen Wyoming's transportation infrastructure investing $13.5 million in the rail line between Laramie and near Hanna. The project, funded entirely by Union Pacific without taxpayer dollars, began July 16 and is scheduled to be completed by mid-September.
- Union Pacific Reports Environmental Strategies and Goals in Annual CDP DisclosureJuly 31, 2015 - Affirming its commitment to protecting the environment now and for future generations, Union Pacific submitted climate change data to CDP and outlined initiatives and investments to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. For the second time, the company also reported on its water consumption and responsible management of this resource in CDP's water questionnaire.
- Union Pacific Elects Lance Fritz Chairman of the Board, Succeeding Jack KoraleskiJuly 30, 2015 - Union Pacific's board of directors today elected Lance M. Fritz chairman, president and chief executive officer effective October 1. Fritz, 52, was elected president and chief executive officer February 5, 2015. He also was elected to the corporation's board of directors at that time.
- Union Pacific Corporation Declares Third Quarter DividendJuly 30, 2015 - The Board of Directors of Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE: UNP) has declared a quarterly dividend of 55 cents per share on the company's common stock, payable September 30, 2015, to shareholders of record August 31, 2015.
- Union Pacific Railroad Invests More Than $10 Million to Strengthen Kansas' Transportation InfrastructureJuly 29, 2015 - Union Pacific Railroad will strengthen Kansas' transportation infrastructure investing more than $10 million in the rail line between near Delia and near Onaga. The project, funded entirely by Union Pacific without taxpayer dollars, began July 24 and is scheduled to be completed in mid-August.
- Union Pacific Improves Public Safety RateJuly 28, 2015 - Union Pacific's persistent community safety outreach efforts are driving down incidents at grade crossings in communities across the company's 23-state rail network.
- Union Pacific Employees Set Safety RecordsJuly 27, 2015 - Union Pacific employees made gains toward the company's ultimate goal of zero incidents, setting second-quarter and year-to-date safety performance records.
- Union Pacific Reports Second Quarter ResultsJuly 23, 2015 - Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE: UNP) today reported 2015 second quarter net income of $1.2 billion, or $1.38 per diluted share, compared to $1.3 billion, or $1.43 per diluted share, in the second quarter 2014.
- Union Pacific Corporation Invites You to Join Its Second Quarter 2015 Earnings Release BroadcastJuly 16, 2015 - You are invited to listen to Union Pacific Corporation's (NYSE: UNP) second quarter 2015 earnings release presentation that will be broadcast live over the Internet and via teleconference on Thursday, July 23, 2015, at 8:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Union Pacific Railroad Invests Nearly $15 Million to Strengthen Missouri's Transportation InfrastructureJuly 13, 2015 - Union Pacific Railroad will strengthen Missouri's transportation infrastructure investing nearly $15 million in the rail line between the Missouri/Iowa border and Trenton. The project, funded entirely by Union Pacific without taxpayer dollars, began July 9 and is scheduled to be completed the mid-August.
- Union Pacific Railroad Invests $6 Million to Strengthen Illinois' Transportation InfrastructureJuly 3, 2015 - Union Pacific Railroad will strengthen Illinois' transportation infrastructure investing $6 million in the rail line between Hillsboro and South Roxana. The project, funded entirely by Union Pacific without taxpayer dollars, began June 24 and is scheduled to be completed the end of July.
- Emergency Responders from 11 States Complete Union Pacific's Advanced Tank Car Safety TrainingJune 23, 2015 -
Union Pacific Railroad conducted advanced tank car safety training for 26 emergency response personnel from 11 states at the rail industry's testing facility in Pueblo, Colorado. The five-day course was held from June 8 - 12. Union Pacific paid for all attendees' expenses, with no cost to communities or organizations.
- Union Pacific Launches Social Media-Based High School Senior Photo Safety CampaignJune 18, 2015 - Union Pacific Railroad today launched a new social media campaign urging photographers and high school seniors to refrain from taking photographs on or near train tracks. Through startling videos, the campaign compares the dangers of snapping photos on the tracks to posing for senior pictures on a busy highway. Neither are safe locations. The campaign launched exclusively on social media channels Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Union Pacific Plans to Invest $23 Million in its New Mexico Rail InfrastructureJune 11, 2015 - Union Pacific plans to invest about $23 million in 2015 to improve New Mexico's transportation infrastructure. The company's multi-million dollar private investment will enhance employee, community and customer safety and increase rail operating efficiency. Freight railroads like Union Pacific operate on track built and maintained without taxpayer funds. Union Pacific's private investments sustain jobs and ensure the company meets growing demand for products used in the resurgent American economy.
- More News Releases
The statements and information contained in the news releases provided by Union Pacific speak only as of the date issued. Such information by its nature may become outdated, and investors should not assume that the statements and information contained in Union Pacific's news releases remain current after the date issued. Union Pacific makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to update any of this information.