Invoice Trace Results
Different invoice status result types are listed below with accompanying definitions. The Date displays when the invoice was fully and/or partially paid. The Voucher Number is the check number issued for payment, and the Document ID number is used for Accounts Payable reference purposes.
Possible Invoice Status
- Not Processed - A valid invoice has not been received, errors occured with invoice, or data entered for Invoice Tracing was incorrect
- To Be Paid - Invoice is scheduled to be paid
- Out of Balance - An error occured because the invoice did not total correctly
- Suspended - Invoice is suspended because it was partially processed or awaiting correct distribution
- On Hold - Invoice is on hold
- Cancelled - Invoice is cancelled
- Partly Paid - Invoice is partially paid
- Fully Paid - Invoice is paid in full
- In Error - In error record due to online maintenance issues
- One Time Hold - Invoice is on hold
For questions related to the invoice entry screen, see "Invoice Entry" under tutorial links.