Payment Trace Results
The Payment Trace results page displays general payment information such as date paid, honored date, payment amount, and payment method. Below the overview, further details are provided showing a breakdown of what the payment is for. It displays paid information such as invoice number, date, amount, p.o. number, and comments where applicable.
In the case of EFT traces, multiple results are not displayed. Because of the nature of EFT payments, common amounts such as $500.00 can produce multiple results on the same day. For security purposes these are not displayed.
- Customer Name - Name of the individual or institution UPRR issued payment to.
- Check Number - Check or voucher number payment was issued under. In the case of EFT's this is not applicable.
- Paid Date - Date the check was mailed, or when the EFT transmission was sent.
- Honored Date - Date the check was cashed. EFT's will have the same paid date and honored date.
- Payment Amount - Total paid amount on the check or EFT
- Payment Method - Payment types are Paper Check, Wire, and ACH.
- Invoice Paid - Invoice number UPRR has issued payment on. When an invoice number is not available it will list purchase order number, or bill of lading number.
- Invoice Date - Date on the invoice UPRR has issued payment on.
- Invoice Paid Amount - Line item amount paid on the invoice/po/bol listed.
- PO Number - Purchase Order number associated with the invoice paid, when applicable. (Could also be a bill of lading number)
- Comments - Comments documented by UPRR at the time of process, when applicable. (Could list further invoice, refund, or shipment information)
Exporting Results to Excel
Exporting results to Excel with allow you to view or save a comma delimited (CSV) file to your computer.
For questions related to the payment entry screen, see "Payment Entry" under tutorial links.