- Union Pacific Corporation CFO Rob Knight to Address Credit Suisse 2014 Industrials ConferenceNovember 25, 2014 - Rob Knight, chief financial officer of Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE: UNP), will address the Credit Suisse 2014 Global Industrials Conference at 8:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, December 3, 2014, in New York.
- Union Pacific Corporation Declares Fourth Quarter DividendNovember 20, 2014 - The Board of Directors of Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE: UNP) has declared a quarterly dividend of 50 cents per share on its common stock, payable January 2, 2015, to stockholders of record December 2, 2014.
- Union Pacific Ranked Fourth on G.I. Jobs' Military-Friendly Companies ListNovember 19, 2014 - G.I. Jobs has named Union Pacific Railroad one of America's top military-friendly employers for 2015, marking the 12th time in 13 years that one of the nation's premier career guides for military job seekers recognized Union Pacific. Selections are based on the strength of a company's military initiatives or events, the percentage of new hires with prior military service, and company policies regarding service in the reserves and National Guard. This year, Union Pacific is ranked fourth on the list, the highest of all transportation companies.
- Union Pacific Railroad Invests $11 Million to Strengthen Colorado's Transportation InfrastructureNovember 18, 2014 - Union Pacific Railroad will strengthen Colorado's transportation infrastructure by investing nearly $11 million in the rail line between Sterling and near Messex, Colorado. The project, funded entirely by Union Pacific without taxpayer dollars, began November 8 and is scheduled to be completed by mid-December.
- Union Pacific Railroad Invests $12 Million to Strengthen Illinois' Transportation InfrastructureNovember 17, 2014 - Union Pacific Railroad will strengthen Illinois' transportation infrastructure by investing $12 million in the rail line between West Chicago and Franklin Grove, Illinois. The project began October 1 and is scheduled to be completed by mid-December.
- Union Pacific Corporation CFO Rob Knight to Address Baird's 2014 Industrial ConferenceNovember 5, 2014 -
Rob Knight, chief financial officer of Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE: UNP), will address Baird's 2014 Industrial Conference at 9:30 a.m. CT on Wednesday, Nov. 12, 2014, in Chicago, Illinois.
- Union Pacific Corporation CFO Rob Knight to Address Stephens 2014 Fall Investment ConferenceNovember 4, 2014 - Rob Knight, chief financial officer of Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE: UNP), will address the Stephens 2014 Fall Investment Conference at 8:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, Nov. 11, 2014, in New York, New York.
- Union Pacific Railroad Converts Boxcar into Mobile Classroom for Emergency Responder TrainingOctober 29, 2014 - Union Pacific, in collaboration with The Firefighters Education and Training Foundation, has converted a boxcar into a mobile classroom, expanding its fleet of training equipment used to educate emergency responders.
- Union Pacific Reports All-Time Quarterly RecordsOctober 23, 2014 - Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE: UNP) today reported 2014 third quarter net income of $1.4 billion, or $1.53 per diluted share, compared to $1.15 billion, or $1.24 per diluted share, in the third quarter 2013.
- Union Pacific's Lynn Kelley Honored as a Woman Worth Watching by Profiles in Diversity Journal October 20, 2014 - Union Pacific Railroad's Lynn Kelley is recognized in Profiles in Diversity Journal's 13th annual Women Worth Watching feature. As vice president-Supply and Continuous Improvement, Kelley is responsible for purchasing, strategic sourcing and the company's industrial engineering activities, as well as quality and continuous improvement activities.
- Union Pacific Urges Agriculture Producers to Stay Safe When Crossing Tracks During HarvestOctober 17, 2014 - Each year prior to and during harvest, all agriculture professionals are reminded to be aware and practice safe driving procedures when bringing in their crops. Many fields are adjacent to Union Pacific Railroad tracks and producers often use private railroad crossings to travel from field to field. Union Pacific urges producers to stay safe when crossing the tracks while they are working in the fields during this year's harvest.
- Emergency Responders from 12 States Complete Union Pacific's Tank Car Safety TrainingOctober 13, 2014 - Union Pacific Railroad conducted tank car safety training for 62 emergency response personnel from 12 states at the rail industry's testing facility in Pueblo, Colorado. Two five-day courses were held from September 21-26 and October 5-10. Union Pacific paid for all attendees' expenses, with no cost to communities or organizations.
- Union Pacific Railroad Recognized as a Leader in Climate Change TransparencyOctober 8, 2014 - Union Pacific Railroad achieved its best performance in CDP's Standard & Poor's 500 (S&P 500) climate change 2014 report for the depth and quality of climate change data it disclosed. With a carbon disclosure score of 99 out of a possible 100, Union Pacific is in the top 10 percent of all companies in the S&P 500 sample, securing another leadership position on the Climate Disclosure Leadership Index and the highest score among railroads.
- Union Pacific Corporation Invites You to Join Its 2014 Investor Day WebcastOctober 8, 2014 - You are invited to listen to Union Pacific Corporation's (NYSE: UNP) 2014 Investor Day presentations. The presentations will be broadcast live over the Internet from Chicago, Illinois, on Wednesday, November 5, 2014, from 1:00 p.m. CT until approximately 6:00 p.m.
- Union Pacific's Proposed Rail Yard in Robertson County Will Strengthen Texas' Role as a National Freight Transportation HubOctober 2, 2014 - Union Pacific today announced it will move forward with plans for a new rail yard in Robertson County, Texas, that will strengthen Texas as a national freight transportation hub, create jobs and deliver significant economic stimulus to the region.
- ShipCarsNow Earns 2014 EPA SmartWay Excellence Award for Leadership in Freight Supply Chain EfficiencySeptember 25, 2014 - ShipCarsNow, a wholly owned Union Pacific Railroad subsidiary, received the 2014 SmartWay Excellence Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The annual honor recognizes the top 1 percent of EPA partners that have optimized their freight management operation's environmental performance and efficiency. ShipCarsNow is the first railroad logistics company to receive the award.
- More News Releases
The statements and information contained in the news releases provided by Union Pacific speak only as of the date issued. Such information by its nature may become outdated, and investors should not assume that the statements and information contained in Union Pacific's news releases remain current after the date issued. Union Pacific makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to update any of this information.