About Union Pacific
When Abraham Lincoln is a founding father of your company, people expect great things from you. From building the nation's transcontinental railroad to delivering the goods Americans use every day, the men and women of Union Pacific continually work to exceed those expectations.
At Union Pacific Railroad, we're prepared to ship just about anything: coal and chemicals, food and forest products, automobiles and agricultural products – safely and on time. No rail? No problem. Our shipping capabilities are not limited to our extensive system map.
Our Business Groups
- Agricultural Products
- Shipping everything from fresh and frozen food to beverages like beer, from sweeteners to meals and oils
- Automotive Products
- Shipping automotive parts, finished vehicles or aftermarket vehicles, with the transportation and logistics solutions for you
- Shipping products like petrochemicals, fertilizer and soda ash
- Providing coal transportation to the utility, industrial and export markets
- Industrial Products
- Shipping a variety of both raw materials and finished goods including aggregates, cement, roofing materials, wind turbine components
- Providing a wide range of multi-modal transportation solutions for both domestic and international freight
- Mexico Markets
- The leading provider of transportation services to and from the U.S./Mexico border and the only railroad to serve all six major gateways.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and Union Pacific