Quick Links

Follow Us

Mobile Menu

Union Pacific



Online, on the air and in print, Union Pacific shares its story with media of today and tomorrow, through channels as diverse as the morning newspaper to the online social media communities that leverage the latest media technology. It's a story of safety, service, sustainability and investment in the communities in which we serve.

Reporting Unusual or Suspicious Occurrences and Environmental Hazards

Please call 1-888-UPRRCOP (877-7267) to report hazardous materials releases, personal injuries, criminal activities, illegal dumping, or other environmental incidents.

Reporting Rough or Damaged Grade Crossings

To report rough crossings, or crossings blocked or obscured by vegetation (non-emergency situations only) within the state of California, please call (916) 789-6114. To report emergency grade crossing blockages or damage, please call 1-800-848-8715.