At Union Pacific Railroad, we're prepared to ship just about anything: coal and chemicals, food and forest products, automobiles and agricultural products – safely and on time. No rail? No problem. Our shipping capabilities are not limited to our extensive system map. We will coordinate your shipment through our network, through other railroads and over the road, providing complete, door-to-door service. We offer our customers the most efficient, environmentally friendly transportation solutions available today.
- Effective November 1, 2013, Union Pacific will require additional information to access public pricing and price documents. More.
- Effective December 1, 2013, Union Pacific will upgrade from ALK Technologies' PC*Miler Rail Version 19 software to Version 20. More.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announcement regarding manifesting and entry of residue shipments into the U.S. from either Mexico or Canada. More.
- Damage Prevention & Freight Claims
- Embargo Information
- Fuel Surcharge
- General Rules and Demurrage
- Industrial Development
- Letter of Authority
- Maps of Union Pacific
- Payment Information
- Port Locations & Services
- Rail Equipment Overview
- Security Level Updates
- Service Reports to Surface Transportation Board (STB)