Service Feasibility Questionnaire
Please complete the following survey to provide information on your service and site requirements. You will also be asked to provide the following documentation for establishing service on privately owned track. If you require assistance, please contact our Market Development and Sales Center at 1-800-877-0513.
- General Location Map (such as city/state map, with proposed track indicated)
- Exhibit A print of the facility (sample Exhibit A) (PDF File)
- Material Safety Data Sheet (if requested)
Note: It is possible to return at a later time to complete/submit your survey. Simply close your Web page; when you return you will be directed to the last completed page.
If your proposed shipment is considered "dimensional," please complete the Dimensional Load Clearance Form instead of a Service Feasibility Questionnaire. A dimensional load is defined as a load with one or more of the following characteristics:
- Width greater than 11' 0"
- Height greater than 17' 0" above the top of the rail
- Loads that overhang the ends of the rail car
- Loads weighing more than 220,000 lbs or requiring more than four axles