Select the appropriate location from the map or the list to view the Damage Prevention Field Manager for that territory.
Damage Prevention Field Managers
To further the needs of our customers, 10 Damage Prevention managers:
- Are located strategically across the Union Pacific system.
- Provide local technical expertise for loading, blocking and bracing requirements.
- Implement customer/commodity-specific damage prevention programs and action plans.
- Work proactively with local operations and train crews to educate and improve the rail transportation environment.
- Respond to derailments/incidents, developing and providing detailed information of shipment status, coordinating salvaging operations, and investigating product and financial loss.