Produce Railexpress is a three-party agreement with Railex, Union Pacific and CSXT to provide unit train service in the following lanes:
- Wallula, WA to South Schenectady, NY in 5 days
- Delano, CA to South Schenectady, NY in 5 days
Railex loads a minimum of 55, 64’ refrigerated cars per week to create a unit train of perishable fruits and vegetables that travel across the country.
- One shipper — one receiver.
- A true unit train service with no work events enroute.
- Power remains with the unit train for the duration of each cycle.
- One train a week from Wallula, WA and Delano, CA to South Schenectady, NY.
- A 5th morning transit schedule
For more information about Produce Railexpress, please contact a Railex representative:
|East Coast Sales||1-866-713-7070|
|West Coast Sales||1-866-714-7070|